We have a new website with a fresh range of services available. You can visit it here and let us know what you think.

In an emergency always call 999

How to Appeal

If you are dissatisfied with the outcome of your complaint, you have the right to appeal to the Chief Constable regarding the investigation or decisions made.

Should you wish to appeal, you can submit your appeal using the forms on this section of the website. Alternatively you can request that a form be sent to you, either by telephoning the PSD administration office on 0300 122 4863 or by e-mailing psda@derbyshire.pnn.police.uk

The appeal forms are as below:




Do you need a quick answer to a general question? Then we recommend you visit the national Ask The Police web site.