We have a new website with a fresh range of services available. You can visit it here and let us know what you think.

In an emergency always call 999


TrackMyCrime is a service that allows victims of crime in Derbyshire to follow the progress of the investigation of their crime.

It enables victims to see their latest updates at any time of the day without having to phone a contact centre.

It also alerts the victim via e-mail whenever there is a new update on their incident.

What happens when I choose TrackMyCrime?

TrackMyCrime is an entirely optional service, and you can request others ways to be kept up to date if you do not wish to follow your incident online.

If you do choose TrackMyCrime as your preferred method of contact, when your incident has been formally logged on our police systems you will receive an e-mail with a verification link.

On clicking this link, you will be taken to the TrackMyCrime site and asked to create a password. This will then allow you to access the system in future to follow your incident online.

When you first log-in, the system will provide you with a general overview of how to use TrackMyCrime.

How do I receive updates from TrackMyCrime?

Whenever the officer in charge of your case updates your incident, you will receive an e-mail, depending on your preference, alerting you to the fact that you have a new update.

You can then log on to TrackMyCrime to read the details of the new information.

I am having problems logging on to TrackMyCrime

The TrackMyCrime website contains a full help section with useful advice on how to resolve your logging on issue, as well as offering information on how to change your preferences.

Please do not contact our 101 non-emergency number if you are having issues with the system; please use the help information on the TrackMyCrime website.

How do I access TrackMyCrime?

You can visit the TrackMyCrime website by going to https://trackmycrime.police.uk

Do you need a quick answer to a general question? Then we recommend you visit the national Ask The Police web site.